Weekend Homework

Homework....what a dirty word *shudder*

However, I thought I'd jot a list of things I wanted to accomplish this weekend so that when things start full throttle on Monday I'll be MORE than ready.

Ashleigh's List of Things She Needs to Accomplish This Weekend So That She Has No Excuses When it Comes To Kicking Ass on Monday!


1) Get the Ipod loaded and ready to go!



After bidding farwell to Old Faithful (my first generation ipod purchased eyonds ago) to Apple heaven, I purchased one of these shiney hot pink badboys on Boxing Day. His name is Henry. Henry and I are going to be GREAT friends.

2) Plan the CRAP out of my meals for next week.


This really, really isn't appealing to me...BUT with all the great resources I have now (aka over a hundred blogs with PICTURES and RECIPIES, and HEALTHY MEAL PLANS) thanks to the blbe2 challenge...I really have no excuse.

3.) Get to the gym and renew my gym memebership.

My yearly membership expired about a month ago, while I've still been able to use it month to month basis, I think committing to a new year will help me stay motivated. That and I'm pretty sure they'll throw in a few free months. (Oooh look, losing weight is saving me EVEN MORE MONEY).

4. )Pick up a copy of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.


To some she's a scary-workout-slave driver, to me? SHE'S AMAZING. The boot-camp-in-your-face style TOTALLY does it for me. I hope I'll still be singing her praises after day one. Eeek?


5.) Pick up a new lunch bag, and lunch holding....materials??

If I'm going to have to bring my lunch to work/school, I'm going to have to have a cute lunch bag. I really like the "lunch bento" box idea...and there's a lot of inspiration on flickr. Perhaps I'll give it a shot.

I'm sure theres a million other things I can think of, but as long as I get these things accomplished I think I'll be good on Monday. Dun Dun Dun...the dreaded Monday...except this time it really feels different, y'know?

6 Response to Weekend Homework

January 9, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Great idea to make the list...everyone seems to have that video! I need a new lunch bag too. I've been using a mini Lulu bag for ages and now I lost it and I've been using grocery bags ;-)

Bee
January 9, 2009 at 7:06 PM

I name all of my gadgets too. =)

January 10, 2009 at 12:01 AM

These all sound like really positive goals to get you prepared...

I like the way you are going with this... I will be stopping by again!

January 10, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Hi,

Just doing the Team Angie blog rounds - Have fun loading up Henry, I just bought myself the purple one and absolutely love it...it's so pretty!!

January 11, 2009 at 8:18 PM

I bought lock n lock containers for bento style lunches. Some of them have removable containers within the container.
Prepping is key to having a successful week. Good going!

January 12, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Excellent goals. How did it go!? I'm excited for you and hope you find the same support and accountability and awareness in the blogging community and process that I have so far.

Look forward to following your success!!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Bringing Skinny Back All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template