Operation Finish Day with Five Points: SUCCESSFUL

**ahem...not counting the four flex points I spent on two glasses of red wine. (I'm no masochist).



Food for the rest of the night consisted of:


  • Zero Point Garden Veggie Soup

  • Half a bag of 96% fat-free popcorn

  • 1 Boca burger w/salsa

  • 1 cup of green beans (w/ a point worth of butter)

  • 1 Sugar free fudgesicle.

I'm so freekin proud.


Typically I would have told myself to screw it and eat whatever else I felt like since OBVIOUSLY I had already sabotaged the entire day. Not so, inner fatty! I like coming out victorious. ;)


Also I need to print this and paste it to my fridge:


Ice cream is my arch nemesis. It wouldn't be a problem if we had some low fat (not NON-FLAVOUR) varieties @ the grocery store. The best I can find are the Skinny Cow ice cream bars (which at $7/box will have to be reserved for special occasions).

I'm finding it difficult to stick to my planned meals when the rest of the famjam is still eating horribly. I find myself having ten minute conversations (with myself) about whether I should eat the left over pizza in the fridge, or NOT eat the left over pizza. Eat it? Don't eat it? And I go back and forth highlighting the pros and cons and the repercussions I'll face if I just eat the freekin pizza already. It's kind of exhausting. I'm hoping that with time, it too will pass. (Before I have to check myself in to a mental facility anyway).

Enough Negative Nancy. On the other side of the spectrum I'm having a FANTASTIC time with my work outs. When I leave the gym I feel SO energized...and then I go home and go to bed. I wish I could change my work out times to the am, but a 5am wake up call definitely isn't going to work for me right now. Um...or ever...lol.

I can't believe its already time to weigh in again tomorrow. The weeks are FLYING by.


2 Response to Operation Finish Day with Five Points: SUCCESSFUL

January 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I am soooo with you about the 5am wakeup. Simply not something I'm willing... nay, CAPABLE of. I've tried. I failed. Even when I did do it, I gave it a go for two weeks. It still sucked. I still hated it. I was still miserable.

So I figured, am I going to do something I'm miserable about for the rest of my life? Can this be my lifestyle? Um... hells to the NO.

Anonymous
January 31, 2009 at 3:05 AM

it took me a YEAR to switch to the 5am workouts :)
a s-u-c-k-y hard year.

but now I love having them DONE and knowing that by the time I start to play babymama Ive already done something JUST FOR ME.

MizFit

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Bringing Skinny Back All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template